; Plisherrific: Blue Glow - LA Girl Metal Alkaline Blue + LA Colors Black Velvet

Jan 9, 2012

Blue Glow - LA Girl Metal Alkaline Blue + LA Colors Black Velvet


Just a short post this time - with a horrifically unimaginative title.. =(

Anyway, I realised I post a lot of greens but my favourite colour to wear is actually blue and teals. Zoya Charla is my cheer-me-up colour if I'm feeling meh about nail polish. Today, I have another gorgeous blue though, LA Girl Metal Alkaline Blue.

[Bottle-to-nail comparison: LA Girls Metal in Alkaline Blue (2 coats)]
It's so bright and glowy, excellent depth and not streaky at all. I really like the LA Girl Metal Collection and have quite a few from it. They have excellent pigment - one or two coaters.

[LA Girls Metal: Alkaline Blue (2 coats)]
Check out the glow! My camera was going a bit crazy... These gorgeous metallics also look great with a matte topcoat. It gives a really nice brushed metal effect because of the shimmer particles.

[Base: LA Girls Metal in Alkaline Blue (2 coats) + Tips: LA Colors Black Velvet (1 coat)]
I then tipped my nails with LA Colors Black Velvet, my go-to simple black creme.

[Base: LA Girls Metal in Alkaline Blue (2 coats) + Tips: LA Colors Black Velvet (1 coat)]
I'm not sure why I included this pic! I think it's to show the variance of how it looks depending on the lighting, and the beautiful metal finish, especially on my ring finger.

I'm really sleepy at the moment, so only a short and simple post! I'll try harder next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment