; Plisherrific: On the Flakie-Wagon - China Glaze Wagon Trail + Nubar 2010

Mar 5, 2012

On the Flakie-Wagon - China Glaze Wagon Trail + Nubar 2010


Well! After all the excitement of last week, here's a tried and true favourite - Nubar 2010 over China Glaze Wagon Trail. Wagon Trail is one of those under-rated colours, I reckon. Just check out the pics to see all the shimmer hiding in it! I didn't want to use Nubar 2010 over black as I always do, so putting it over a coordinating-but-not base colour was the way to go...

[China Glaze Wagon Trail: 2 coats]
My base of China Glaze Wagon Trail. Wagon Trail is a deliciously opaque (I think this was two coats) blackened olive/gold with lots of hidden gold shimmer... but that's not all...

[Hidden Shimmer: China Glaze Wagon Trail]
Look closer and there's a tonne of shimmer in lots of different colours from pink to gold and green!

[Base: China Glaze Wagon Trail; Flakies: Nubar 2010 (3 coats)]
I layered 2-3 coats of Nubar 2010 over each nail. Nubar 2010 is a orange-to-green duochrome flakie with varying sizes and density. Two coats was probably enough but who can say no to more shiny goodness!

[Flakie colour-shift: Nubar 2010 (3 coats)]
Sorry for the somewhat blurry/dark pics but I wanted to show the strong colour shift. I have fairly curved nails so it was pretty amazing! I'm not a fan of duochrome shimmers to be honest, but when glitters/flakies/glass-flecks are duochrome... I'm all over it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment