; Plisherrific: Insensibly Lovely - Best Sence 78 and 55

Jul 26, 2012

Insensibly Lovely - Best Sence 78 and 55

Sometimes, you can unearth the most lovely finds in dollar stores. During one of our rambles through Bankstown, Ev and I found a few interesting Best Sence nail polishes for all of AUD2.50.

[Best Sence 78 in bottle]
[Five coats of Best Sence 78]
Best Sence 78 is a crazy mix of colour shifting glitter in a clear base. The predominant glitter are the gold-to-green glitter and the red-to-gold glitter. There's a sparse scattering of red-to-purple glitter in there too! Since it's in a clear base, it took about a million coats (five to be exact :P) to get the full coverage on my thumbnail above. 


[Top: Two coats of Best Sence 78
Base: Ulta3 Black Satin]
Look how amazing it is against black! My camera rarely ever catches colour shifting glitter so clearly under natural light and with the focus turned on. The colour shift and difference in colour is really obvious. 


[Top: Two coats of Best Sence 78
Base: Ulta3 Black Satin]
You can see the gold, red and green on my nails here. But if I tilt my nails baaaaaack...

[Top: Two coats of Best Sence 78
Base: Ulta3 Black Satin]
Bright green!

I bought Best Sence 55 as well. 

[Two coats of Best Sence 55
Index finger: One coat of Best Sence 78 over 55]

It's not as dramatically awesome as 78, but it's pretty nice for the price. Best Sence 55 is a green polish with a gold shimmer. Shimmers tend to be streaky, but this one has no such problem at all. I was impressed by how smoothly it applied. The gold is subtler on the nails than in the bottle.


[Two coats of Best Sence 55
Index finger: One coat of Best Sence 78 over 55]
These pictures are a month old, so my skin really isn't that dry any more and my nails are longer now. 

If you don't have any place close by that sells Best Sence, I believe they're sold at KKCenterHK too.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen that before in the dollar store! I never really looked at it! Clearly I need to pay more attention to these polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love random finds... 78 looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete