; Plisherrific: Green Machine - Hits Samba, Kleancolor Leaves Jingle, Jordana My Superstar

Aug 2, 2012

Green Machine - Hits Samba, Kleancolor Leaves Jingle, Jordana My Superstar

It's a green theme today! Ah, I remember the days when I didn't like green polish. Hah! Think again, past!Jamie. How silly you were!

[Two coats of Hits Speciallita Samba]
Hits Samba is a green-blue flakey in a mid-green almost-jelly base. Look, opaque in two coats! The flakes have a slight colour-shift to blue, but it's mostly greengreengreen. Isn't it gorgeous?


[Two coats of Hits Speciallita Samba]
The last one is in natural light. I don't have any other polishes that look like Hits Samba and I loooove it.

While I'm at it, here's another green mani:

[Two coats of Kleancolor Leaves Jungle]
Kleancolor Leaves Jingle. It's green glitter in a green base, and it's a really nice spring shade. I wasn't impressed looking at the polish in the bottle, but I loved it on my nails. It was just shiny enough to draw attention to the pretty colour.


[Two coats of Kleancolor Leaves Jungle]
It definitely looked darker under natural light - even in person. I'm not quite sure why, tbh. Huuhh...

Then I decided to make it dazzling instead by playing with a new purchase:

[Jordana My Superstar over Kleancolor Leaves Jingle]
This is one coat of Jordana My Superstar over Kleancolor Jingle Leaves. I love this mix of gold, blue and red hex glitter in different sizes. The polish is pretty dense as well. Jordanas are super cheap too, so it's well worth the cost.


[Jordana My Superstar over Kleancolor Leaves Jingle]
Christmas come early? :D

4 comments:

  1. I love green polish! I remember I used to not like it either haha. I also thought blue polish was weird but it's now my second fave colour after green :P

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) http://glossylacquer.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I've always loved blue, but green is a recent love!

      Awwww, thanks for the nomination! :)

      Delete