; Plisherrific: Royal Temptation - Revlon Royal Cloak, Tropical Temptation

Aug 16, 2012

Royal Temptation - Revlon Royal Cloak, Tropical Temptation

This is a Revlon combo today!

[Revlon Royal Cloak]
Ev had posted pictures of Revlon Royal Cloak before too! My pictures turned out a little darker than it really is in real life. I do like how Royal Cloak looked, to my surprise. It's a dusty purple with very faint, small gray flakes. It just looks that bit more interesting than a regular creme purple.


[Purple: Revlon Royal Cloak
Pink: Revlon Tropical Temptation]
After a couple days, I added Revlon Tropical Temptation over it free-hand, to make a crescent manicure. I do like the colour comination!


[Purple: Revlon Royal Cloak
Pink: Revlon Tropical Temptation]

Hope you liked it!

1 comment: