; Plisherrific: Roid Rage - Halloween Challenge #1: Horror Movies (Nightmare on Elm Street)

Oct 1, 2012

Roid Rage - Halloween Challenge #1: Horror Movies (Nightmare on Elm Street)


This is our first post for the Halloween Nail Art Challenge organised by the lovely Bec of Lacquer Dreams! We haven't ever taken part in a challenge before, so Jme and I are hoping to see it through to the end~ =)

I must admit, we only decided to join up last night and the first post was due Oct 1, eeps! So this is a bit of a hurried first post. The theme is.... Horror Movies!

[Edward Scissorhands on Steroids]
I remember being absolutely horrifically hiding-under-the-blankets terrrified of Freddy Krueger when I was a little kid! So I immediately thought of Nightmare on Elm Street for the first theme. This was a combination of taping and nail art polishes.

The stripey nails are OPI So Hot It Berns, my favourite one coat red creme, and LA Girl Blackout, my favourite one coat black creme! The middle nails are the same, plus Milani Mantra (beige shimmer) and Kleancolor Nail to Toe nail art polishes in Retro Silver, Tuxedo Black, Wedding Gown White and Passion Flame. Oh dear, what a rush job... My nails aren't even topcoated here! =p

I'll update this post with everyone else's manis once I get the links to them! Looks like this is gonna be an exciting and inspiring month!

5 comments:

  1. Love the ring finger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO awesome! These are perfect for Nightmare on Elm Street!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I also do the challenge, please, add me to the list of participants! kisses, my blog is http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia! Bec from lacquerdreams.blogspot.com is hosting this challenge, not me~ =) But you can go to her post and add your link to the Inlinkz at the bottom of her post! Hope that helps!

      Delete