; Plisherrific: Icy Magic in Eutopia - Revlon, Jordana, LA Girl

Nov 22, 2012

Icy Magic in Eutopia - Revlon, Jordana, LA Girl

This is a mani from September. Every layer of polish here was interesting!

[Three coats of Revlon Icy Violet]
Revlon Icy Violet has a dull plum base and a strong blue shimmer. The blue shimmer is pretty dense in this polish, which makes the blue flash pretty strong. The first time I tried this polish, it was a bit 'meh' to me, but the second time round, I did like it quite a bit better. The pinky nail has two coats of nail polish instead of three, and so the colour is a little lighter too.

Then I decided to try Jordana Magenta Magic over Icy Violet.


[Jordana Magenta Magic over Revlon Icy Violet]
Ah, Jordana polishes are so worth their cost when you can buy them for $2.99 online. :)  Magenta Magic has medium sized and fine hexagonal bright magenta glitter in a clear base. The glitter is really dense so it could be opaque in three coats. It really is so much prettier than my photos have managed to capture. This mani had no topcoat over it, so it's not very smooth.

The last picture is my standard blurry-for-shiny photo!

My fingers itched again, and I tried LA Girl Glitter Addict Eutopia over the rest of the mani:

[LA Girl Glitter Addict Eutopia over
Jordana Magenta Magic over Revlon Icy Violet]
Little bit strange, but I liked it! Eutopia is a medium sized and fine hexagonal navy blue glitter in a clear base. I quite love the colour. This is a glitter that will never build to complete opacity, but it makes for very nice layering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment