; Plisherrific: Digital Space - Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly

Dec 13, 2012

Digital Space - Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly

We have posted photos of Nail Pattern Boldness nail polish before, but here's one I don't think we have reviewed yet.

2 coats of Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly over peach nail polish
Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly is a squishy dark blue jelly with silver square glitter and red microglitter. The silver glitter always look like flashy blue-silver because of the dark blue base. I quite love this nail polish! It looks like digital abstract art for some reason and that random bits of red in it just adds to its flavour.

The base of the nail polish will usually come through one coat of I Believe I Can Fly, but in this case, I used a peach coloured base and I Believe I Can Fly was dark enough that it gave the mani a navy blue base colour, and without any visible nail line.

The rest of the photos are taken indoors:

2 coats of Nail Pattern Boldness I Believe I Can Fly over peach nail polish
This nail polish is smooth and easy to apply, no need to fish out any glitter.

Looking at pictures of it... I like it just as much this time round!



1 comment: