; Plisherrific: Royal Blue - L'oreal 811, Femme Fatale Eventide[[

Jan 24, 2013

Royal Blue - L'oreal 811, Femme Fatale Eventide[[

Dooop de dooooooop, time to play with new nail polish!

[Femme Fatale Eventide over L'oreal Color Riche 811]
This is Femme Fatale Eventide over L'oreal Color Riche 811. Eventide has medium gold hex glitter, large gold square glitter, smaller green-gold hex, square and short bar glitter, and small pink hex glitter. Femme Fatale balances their amount of glitter rather well so you don't have to go fishing for their glitter. However, Eventide is not one of my favourites from them because some of their hexes are a bit too curly for my liking, even after top coats.

I wanted to try putting on the glitter in different ways other than just layering it over. So you have the gradual increase to the tips above.

[Femme Fatale Eventide over L'oreal Color Riche 811]
And here I have Eventide as side accents. With glitter, I don't feel that you have to tape it off to paint only a section. I do like how this one turned out. It looks like my blue mani has gold flaked accents. :)


[L'oreal Color Riche 811]
A little about L'oreal 811 on its own. It's a deep blue with green shimmer. It might look like there are bubbles here, but it's just an illusion caused by how my camera photographs the shimmer. The green shimmer does come across strongly, which is a nice touch, and the application is smooth. But whether it's a must have... well, I leave that up to you, but I personally don't think so.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! love it! Love the color and the glitters. I prefer the second one where the glitters are all on the side. I find this mani so elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete