; Plisherrific: A Purple Flair - Coco Allure Succulent Lustre, Orly Bubbly Bombshell

May 30, 2013

A Purple Flair - Coco Allure Succulent Lustre, Orly Bubbly Bombshell

I was travelling on Wednesday and forgot my usual Thursday post last week! >_<  I'll try harder to keep to my schedule in the future!

Onwards to shiny stuff now!

[Base: Coco Allure Succulent Lustre
To the tips: Orly Bubbly Bombshell
This gradient glitter starts off with a base using Coco Allure Succulent Lustre (which I have swatched on its own here). Towards the tips, I used Orly Bubbly Bombshell. The result is just a combo of so much lovely shininess!

[Base: Coco Allure Succulent Lustre
To the tips: Orly Bubbly Bombshell]
A blurry shot just so you can see all the different glitter colours in there.

That's enough glitter for this post! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment