; Plisherrific: A French Twist - Revlon Peach Smoothie, Orly Au Champagne

Jun 27, 2013

A French Twist - Revlon Peach Smoothie, Orly Au Champagne

Howdy! Ev made a comment that this is an unusually girly mani for me, which is quite true. I really like French manicures, but when I try to do my own, I can't just do a normal one. It's practically a compulsion to spice it up. So here we have it!

[Base: Revlon Peach Smoothie
Top: Orly Au Champagne]
This is quite easy to do. The base coat is Revlon Peach Smoothie, which I'm aware isn't exactly a French mani type of polish. But Peach Smoothie has these gold-ish microglitter which I can't seem to capture on photo, and it's very subtle while giving the mani a nice little zing. I used freehand to apply Orly Au Champagne on top, and voila, done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment