; Plisherrific: Rich Plum - Orly Rococo A-Go-Go

Jul 1, 2013

Rich Plum - Orly Rococo A-Go-Go


Today I've got ORLY Rococo A-Go-Go from their Mineral FX collection. =) Jme previously swatched this in a post here, but I was planning to use this shade as a base for some nail art (which is coming up in a couple of days!) so here's my swatches of it!

[Bottle to nail: Orly Rococo A-Go-Go (2 coats)]
Look at that gorgeous purple-orange duochrome effect in the bottle! Unfortunately, as many bloggers have found, this does not translate well to the nail (although you can see a hint of it at the extreme angle my nails are at in the photo above).

[2 coats: Orly Rococo A-Go-Go]
Rococo A-Go-Go has an amazing formula, with one coat enough for my little nubbins. I did an extra thin coat just to make sure everything was even anyway, but it probably didn't need it.

[2 coats: Orly Rococo A-Go-Go]
Despite the lack of duochrome, it's still a gorgeous deep plummy colour with a glass-fleck finish that glows. I attempted to show some colour shift but eh, don't expect to see it on your nails. As a lovely dark glowy shade, ORLY Rococo A-Go-Go excels!


2 comments: