; Plisherrific: Space Lasers - Sinful Colors Crystal Clear

Jul 22, 2013

Space Lasers - Sinful Colors Crystal Clear


As promised, here's the first of my swatches from the Sinful Colors Diamond Lust collection. This super pretty glitter mix is Crystal Clear. Somehow I find the name doesn't quite suit, although I can see how the silver holo glitters and clear base would inspire the name. I think it's the bright blue that really catches the eye in this polish.

[Bottle to nail: Sinful Colors Crystal Clear (1 coat)]
Sinful Colors Crystal Clear is a mix of small silver holographic hex glitter, with large silver holographic diamonds and a ton of fine iridescent bar gltiter that shifts from a bright blue to a more teal shade depending on the angle.

[Base: LA Girl Blackout (1 coat); Glitter: Sinful Colors Crystal Clear (1 coat)]
These photos are all one coat of Crystal Clear over a plain black creme. Great glitter density, but might require a bit of dabbing to get the glitter particles exactly where you want them. I used one thin coat of topcoat but it got soaked up pretty quickly (although the finish is still very shiny) so I'd recommend a thicker topcoat for maximum smoothness.

[Base: LA Girl Blackout (1 coat); Glitter: Sinful Colors Crystal Clear (1 coat)]
It looks really great in person because the fine blue bars really light up the polish. I'm super impressed despite having reservations when I first saw it in the bottle. I don't have anything else like it in my collection, that's for sure. Definitely pick this one up if you can get your hands on it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment