; Plisherrific: Milky Pink - Tony Moly GS10

Oct 22, 2013

Milky Pink - Tony Moly GS10


Hmmm, generally I'm not a big fan of visible nail line, but here's one polish where it actually somewhat works... or who knows, maybe not!

[Bottle to nail: Tony Moly GS10 (2 coats)]
Here's Tony Moly GS10, a milky glitter consisting of red, purple and yellow glitter in a sheer pink base. I think I used this over a ridge-filling basecoat. Now, ridge-fillers tend to dry semi-opaque and matte so they're a great boost for sheer polishes, I find.

[2 coats: Tony Moly GS10]
I used two coats of Tony Moly GS10 over my base coat and it ended up looking more like a gradient than VNL. I do like the glitter colour combination and how the sheerness of the milky pink base lets the red glitter show up so well. But at the end of the day, I don't think I'm all that sold with sheer polish on such long nails!



0 comments:

Post a Comment