; Plisherrific: Heavensent - Color Club Harp On It

Nov 25, 2013

Heavensent - Color Club Harp On It


I love holographic polishes! Especially now that the crazy rain has cleared up and the sun is out again - what better time than to break out the rainbows!

[Bottle to nail: Color Club Harp On It (2 coats)]
I'm sure I've blathered on extensively about the Color Club Halo Hues collection in all my previous holo-centric posts... so without further ado, this one here's Color Club Harp On It, a gorgeous silver holo with a very strong linear flame.

[2 coats: Color Club Harp On It]
I don't even have much to say! The photos speak for themselves. Even on my short nails, the holographic rainbow comes through very strongly. I'm sure it'll look even better on longer nails. Definitely check out our Color Club tag to look at all the other gorgeous shades in this collection!

1 comment: