; Plisherrific: Night Lights - Gold Old Buffy

May 5, 2014

Night Lights - Gold Old Buffy


Here's a goldie oldie, as reflected in the name! It's Gold Old Buffy from the Essence Vampire's Love trend edition a few years back.

[Bottle to nail: Essence Gold Old Buffy (2 coats)]
It's a green-leaning darkened antique gold with heavy gold shimmer running throughout. Very (dare I say it!) vampy and mysterious!

[2 coats: Essence Gold Old Buffy]
I've said it before but I love the formula of polishes from this collection. They're all super-opaque creme-shimmers and this one was no different. I think I used two coats for this to really deepen it.

[2 coats: Essence Gold Old Buffy]
Overall one of favourite no-fuss polishes to use, it works well on its own or as a base for nail art!

0 comments:

Post a Comment