; Plisherrific: Night Breeze - Orly High On Hope, Sally Hansen Rouge Rush

Jun 12, 2014

Night Breeze - Orly High On Hope, Sally Hansen Rouge Rush

I found some plishes in a bargain bin and thought I would finally try them out!

[Orly High On Hope]
This is Orly High On Hope. It has pink to gold duochrome microglitter in a navy blue base. It's hard to capture the microglitter in photos and in person, the duochrome microglitter is subtle.

[Sally Hansen Rouge Rush over Orly High On Hope]
Then I layered Sally Hansen Rouge Rush on top of High On Hope. Firstly, High On Hope looks really blue here, which isn't the case in real life. I'm not quite sure what my camera is doing here... :)  Rouge Rush is a topper consisting of red and pink glitter shreds. I think it's fairly interesting and not as rough as a lot of shreds I see out there. It's a bit sparse (this is two coats) but it's large enough that it doesn't have to be too dense. I think this is an interesting and rather pretty glitter topper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment