; Plisherrific: Rainbows against a blue sky - Dance Legend Beautiful Lie

Nov 20, 2014

Rainbows against a blue sky - Dance Legend Beautiful Lie

Look at thisssssssssssss...

[Dance Legend Beautiful Lie]
Looking at my photos again with the nail polish bottle in hand, I believe the colour is a little darker and more vibrant in my photos than in person, but honestly, this is a gorgeous nail polish regardless. Beautiful Lie is a periwinkle blue with intense holographic flecks. It reminds me of the LA Girl 3d Effects collection, but the holo for Beautiful Lies is denser and more linear in comparison.

[Dance Legend Beautiful Lie]
I just love the beautiful colour of this nail polish and its awesome holo so much. I want more from this collection! In general, I have found this company to be legend...wait for it...dary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment