; Plisherrific: Christmas Baubles - Barielle Elle's Spell, Sinful Colors Rags To Riches

Dec 25, 2014

Christmas Baubles - Barielle Elle's Spell, Sinful Colors Rags To Riches

Merry Christmas, y'all! Happy Hanukkah! Happy holidays and happy no work day! :D

Now for an unsubtle Christmas themed mani!

[Base: Barielle Elle's Spell
Glitter: Sinful Colors Rags To Riches]
Red and green, it's as Christmassy as it gets, right?

The base is Barielle Elle's Spell, a deep red jelly with gold-green flakies. Gorgeous nail polish, I just love a good jelly-ish red. The green glitter is Sinful Colors Rags To Riches. Rags To Riches has green microglitter with hex-shaped and diamond-shaped holo teal glitter. It's a gorgeous glitter which I almost bought twice!

I used my index finger as the accent nail this time and I mainly just wanted to see how Rags To Riches would look if I was attempting a full coverage, since I haven't tried this nail polish before. It's definitely a layering glitter, not something to wear on its own.

Anyway, I hope you guys are having a good holiday celebration! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment