; Plisherrific: Equine Design - Illamasqua Destiny

Jan 12, 2015

Equine Design - Illamasqua Destiny


It's still technically the Year of the Horse, at least until mid February! Yessss, I'm still in time... =)

[Bottle to nail: Illamasqua Destiny (1-2 coats)]
Look at this gorgeous shade - Destiny by Illamasqua is a Myer Australia exclusive released for the Chinese Year of the Horse (Feb 2014 - 2015). I picked it up a few months ago on sale while I was purchasing something online from Myer (also the fateful day I picked up a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and kicked off my obsession with them! Just so good!!).

[1-2 coats: Illamasqua Destiny]
Destiny is a beautifully squishy green jelly with dense green and gold hexes in multiple sizes. No fishing here! It's a one-coater if you're careful! I used one to two for these photos (depending on how much I happened to pick up on the brush). Dry time is pretty quick and it dries smooth. I still used top coat for extra shine, but it's really a perfect polish!

[1-2 coats: Illamasqua Destiny]
The jelly formula results in a fairly deep emerald shade which makes it all the more "glowy" with the glitter suspended in the polish. Just the right density to show off the glitter!

[1-2 coats: Illamasqua Destiny]
All in all, a purchase I am extremely happy with! Another to add to my collection of greens! =)

1 comment:

  1. I was in love with the Revlon Balm Stain until I wanted to try some new colors & checked for cheaper alternatives. Jordana Twist & Shine is very similar & only $3! (Found at Walgreens) I also got a Wet N Wild Megaslicks for the same price & now that is the main one I use. There weren't as many colors but I love "Rico Muave" & it is super moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete