; Plisherrific: Harlequin Hilarity - Zoya Crystal, China Glaze Hi-Tek

Feb 2, 2015

Harlequin Hilarity - Zoya Crystal, China Glaze Hi-Tek


I haven't done stamping for so long - here's a shameful first attempt after what has got to be years!!

[Base: Zoya Crystal (3 coats); Stamping: China Glaze Hi-Tek]
After a few days (okay, really more like 1 day) of wearing Zoya Crystal as posted last week, I was getting all excited to try something else so I decided to ease back in to stamping...

[3 coats: Zoya Crystal]
Just a quick refresher of Zoya Crystal, three coats of a blue and gold fleck foil finish polish.

[Base: Zoya Crystal (3 coats); Stamping: China Glaze Hi-Tek]
Since I was easing myself into it, I picked out one of the polishes that has been my go-to in the past for stamping. Here's China Glaze Hi-Tek a bronzey rose gold chrome from the (You guessed it!) Khrome collection.

[Base: Zoya Crystal (3 coats); Stamping: China Glaze Hi-Tek]
Oh gawwwd, I was so bad at it! I finally got the hang of it right at the end so now I'm inspired to keep going! Didn't help that I was using one of the old Bundle Monster plates (BM16) which had absolutely tiny designs for the full nail so even though I had little nubs, it was pretty hard getting a design on the whole nail. Nevertheless, I'll keep going and finally make use of allll the gorgeous plates I have sitting around with blue plastic still over the top, eek!


0 comments:

Post a Comment