; Plisherrific: Hot Rod - Milani Red Canvas

Feb 16, 2015

Hot Rod - Milani Red Canvas


This polish was actually just the base shade for the manicure I'll post in a couple of days, but I was so impressed that I gave it it's own post!

[Revved up!]
I know reds are generally the least problematic of shades, maybe due to the long history of producing the shade? I'm rarely disappointed by a good rich red, and this one really blew me away!

[Bottle to nail: Milani Red Canvas (2 coats)]
This is Milani Red Canvas, a very similar shade to another I own, Milani Paint the Town Red. This is a rich glowing red on the brighter side, warmed up by very fine gold shimmer. It's opaque in one coat but I used two here to deepen it up. It dries amazingly glossy and glowy - I was so impressed!

[2 coats: Milani Red Canvas]
My photos are slightly warmer than the shade is. The bottle photo is the most accurate - it's just this rich silky red shimmer that reminds me of a loud racing shade instead of a vampy red. Definitely attention-grabbing!


1 comment: