; Plisherrific: Candied Eggs - Chi Chi Bubble Gum Pop Confetti Aqua, Baby Pink

Apr 6, 2015

Candied Eggs - Chi Chi Bubble Gum Pop Confetti Aqua, Baby Pink


Hope everyone had a great long weekend! Phew! I've had a looooong few weeks before this break, so it was definitely appreciated! It's Easter Monday today, so I'm sneaking in my Easter-inspired manicure~ =)

[Mmm... candy goodness]
Nothing like candy coloured pastels to bring Easter goodies to mind!

[Bottle to nail: ChiChi Bubble Gum Pop Confetti Aqua (index and ring);
Baby Pink (middle and pinky)]
I recently picked up a set of Chi Chi polishes from their Bubble Gum Pop Confetti line. Unfortunately these don't have names, but I picked the aqua and baby pink shades for today's mani!

[2 coats: ChiChi Bubble Gum Pop Confetti Aqua (index and ring);
Baby Pink (middle and pinky)]
This collection is a themed set of pastel cremes containing various shades of neon hexes in three sizes. These photos show two coats followed by top coat. Glitter density was pretty good, no fishing required! The glitter also laid flat and dry time was reasonable. I think it could possibly do with three coats if you have longer nails.

[2 coats: ChiChi Bubble Gum Pop Confetti Aqua (index and ring);
Baby Pink (middle and pinky)]
...and just for Easter, I stuck on a bunny water decal! I hadn't realised how translucent the decal was though, so the glitter underneath is still showing through, oops! =p


1 comment:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! Love the colors that you have used. Its indeed an Easter nail mani. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete