; Plisherrific: Mish-Mash - Orly Bubbly Bombshell, Coco Allure Cleopinktra, Clio S424

Apr 23, 2015

Mish-Mash - Orly Bubbly Bombshell, Coco Allure Cleopinktra, Clio S424

Once in awhile, I've got to post the occasional fail mani, and this is an example.

[Base: Orly Bubbly Bombshell
Topcoat: Coco Allure Cleopinktra
Clio S424]
The base coat is Orly's Bubbly Bombshell which is always gorgeous. Then I added Coco Allure's Cleopinktra which is a glitter topper with pink and gold hex and square glitters. It wasn't a great choice because the pink glitter blended in a little too well into Bubbly Bombshell which is a purple-pink shade. Now I needed another glitter coat for variety so I chose Clio's S424 which is just a party of glitter. Here's a link to a better example of S424 done right over a better base.

Overall, what a mess of colour choices! And the glitter looks sparse due to the similarity in colours to the base coat. What was I thinking? Haha, oh well, not the best manis I've tried so far.

Hopefully the next post will feature a superhero mani of some kind! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment