; Plisherrific: Acid Break - Orly Here Comes Trouble, Konad Black, Bundle Monster BM-208

Jul 20, 2015

Acid Break - Orly Here Comes Trouble, Konad Black, Bundle Monster BM-208


I'm really getting into stamping this year (finally!). I'm still kinda hopeless at it but I'm getting there!

[Radioactive turtle or something...]
Here's a mani from earlier in the year combining some bright glitter with a black contrast stamp.

[Bottle to nail: Orly Here Comes Trouble (2-3 coats)]
The base is the always gorgeous Orly Here Comes Trouble, a super bright grassy green glitter. Excellent coverage in 2-3 coats, and super twinkly!

[Bundle Monster BM-208]
...which makes it an excellent backdrop for some black shatter stamping! This here is Bundle Monster plate BM-208, and I'm using that pattern on the left there.

[Base: Orly Here Comes Trouble (2-3 coats); Stamping: Konad Pearl Black, BM-208]
I first topcoated my base of Here Comes Trouble and then stamped the design using Konad Pearl Black (?), a deep black with slight shimmer. Then freehanded some tips with the same polish. My nails were pretty short though! So not much of a french tip going on here...

[Base: Orly Here Comes Trouble (2-3 coats); Stamping: Konad Pearl Black, BM-208]
I then topped everything off with a nice shiny layer of topcoat and it's all done! I've been experimenting a lot with stamping but it's a bit frustrating trying to get finer patterns off the plate if you don't use thicker polish. I'm really puzzled that I did some really good stamped manis in previous years just using random polish from my stash....! Definitely gonna work on it, so look out for more stamping in upcoming posts!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I super liked the colors that you have used. Love that black french tip. You really nailed it!!!!

    ReplyDelete