; Plisherrific: Candy Wrapper - Revon Watermelon Fizz, Color Style 38

Jul 23, 2015

Candy Wrapper - Revon Watermelon Fizz, Color Style 38

This mani did not go in the direction I intended!

[Top Coat: Revlon Watermelon Fizz
Glitter: Color Style 38]
So I picked up this random topper at Haymarket because I can't resist purple nail polishes, even when they're a bad idea.

[Color Style 38]
This is Color Style 38, which is a multichrome lavender-gold-teal bar glitter and foil flakes. Look, I thought it would be pretty! But it was pretty awful to be honest. It was too pale to stand out and the foil flakes looked rather horrible.

But then I rescued the mani!

[Top Coat: Revlon Watermelon Fizz
Glitter: Color Style 38]
I added two coats of Revlon Watermelon Fizz on top, which is a red jelly polish. That was enough to hide the sins of the topper and the gold shine came through the red jelly beautifully. Thank goodness for jelly polishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment