; Plisherrific: Hot Rod Red and Gold - Lacquistry Amazeballs: Original, Revlon Watermelon Fizz

Aug 6, 2015

Hot Rod Red and Gold - Lacquistry Amazeballs: Original, Revlon Watermelon Fizz

Red hot metal on my nails~

It's not on my nails now, but it was on my nails when Age of Ultron was out! The red and gold theme was for the Iron Man colours, my favourite character in the movie. :)

[Base: Lacquistry Amazeballs: Original
Top: Revlon Watermelon Fizz]
To get maximum flashy redness, I used Lacquistry's Amazeballs: Original, which is a dense gold flakes glitter and utterly, amazingly shiny and gorgeous. Here's my original swatch of it.

I taped off strips at the tips and went over Amazeballs: Original with a coat of Revlon Watermelon Fizz. Watermelon Fizz is a pretty red jelly, one of my faves. The result of red jelly polish over Amazeballs: Original is this ultra shiny, ultra metallic red foil. With the strips of gold still available, it's the perfect flashy Iron Man look and I loved it. I had this on for so long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment