; Plisherrific: Pencil It In - Rimmel Happily Evie After, Born Pretty BPL-022

Aug 10, 2015

Pencil It In - Rimmel Happily Evie After, Born Pretty BPL-022


I've got a silly little stamping manicure for you today! 

[I don't even know...]
I don't even know why I chose this design?? But that's what we ended up with, black pencils on coral, lol! I think I was inspired by traditional 2B pencils in black and red stripes...

[Bottle to nail: Rimmel Happily Evie After (2 coats)]
My base shade is Rimmel Salon Pro in Happily Evie After. Great polish, good formula opaque in two coats... but I swear it was more of a reddish coral when I bought it but somehow indoors and on the nail it seems like... orange?? I'm pretty confused!

[2 coats: Rimmel Happily Evie After]
So I popped on two coats and finished off with topcoat. Orange cremes always make me think of orange M&Ms..

[Base: Rimmel Happily Evie After (2 coats); Stamping: Born Pretty black stamping polish, BPL-022]
I then used Born Pretty plate BPL-022 to stamp a pencil pattern on in black and finished off with another coat of topcoat.

[Base: Rimmel Happily Evie After (2 coats); Stamping: Born Pretty black stamping polish, BPL-022]
Hmmm... I think I used Born Pretty black stamping polish for this. While it tends to be less opaque then Konad stamping polish, it is pretty good at picking up fine patterns as you can see.

[Base: Rimmel Happily Evie After (2 coats); Stamping: Born Pretty black stamping polish, BPL-022]
...and there you have it! Black pencils on... orange??! Yeahhhh~

These few weeks and the coming ones are gonna be pretty busy for me so there may be a drop in stamping posts, unfortunately! I think I'm getting the hang of it though!


0 comments:

Post a Comment