; Plisherrific: Armoured in Style - CrowsToes Dragon In Drag, Kleancolor Metallic Black

Sep 3, 2015

Armoured in Style - CrowsToes Dragon In Drag, Kleancolor Metallic Black

I rediscovered a nail polish that was given to me by Ev for my birthday this year. This is CrowsToes' Dragon In Drag.

[Base: Kleancolor Metallic Black
Topper: CrowsToes Dragon In Drag]
Isn't it pretty? The colour combination makes it really stand out.

[Base: Kleancolor Metallic Black
Topper: CrowsToes Dragon In Drag]
First, I think Dragon In Drag is a perfect name for the nail polish. It has green, teal, purple and iridescent hex glitters of all sizes. It looks like a flamboyant, scaley polish!

I have to admit that I think I overloaded it with glitter. I should have stuck with one or two coats instead of going for a third. There really was no reason for that third except for greed. My top coat bubbled as a result because I had to really lay it on.

1 comment:

  1. Though its overloaded with glitter, I so like it! I like the color and the shiny effect of it.

    ReplyDelete