; Plisherrific: Ash Diamond - Sally Hansen Glitz Gal

Sep 14, 2015

Ash Diamond - Sally Hansen Glitz Gal


There are not enough hours in a day! I wish I had more time to do more complicated manis and longer posts, but I'm still so busy all the time... =S

[Bottle to nail: Sally Hansen Glitz Gal (2 coats)]
This is Sally Hansen Glitz Gal from the Gem Crush collection. Jme has previously posted this polish, so it's not even a new one! You can check out her post here.

[2 coats: Sally Hansen Glitz Gal]
Glitz Gal is a charcoal glitter polish with holo hexes sprinkled throughout. Formula is good, great glitter density, and nice even coverage. I used two coats for these photos.

[2 coats: Sally Hansen Glitz Gal]
It dries rough, as expected from a glitter polish, but I think the finish actually adds to the sparkle. Of course, a layer of topcoat doesn't hurt!


0 comments:

Post a Comment