; Plisherrific: Standout Shade - Born Pretty Colour Change #100, silver stamping polish, BM-201

Sep 28, 2015

Standout Shade - Born Pretty Colour Change #100, silver stamping polish, BM-201



Here's a mani I did earlier this year, combining a thermal colour change polish and some stamping!

[Blingy treadmarks almost..]
Haha, I don't even know where this came from. I think I may have just received the silver stamping polish and wanted to try it out...

[2 coats: Born Pretty temperature change polish #100]
I started out with two coats of Born Pretty thermal colour change polish in #100. This is a creme shade that is a nice sunny yellow when cool and a warm red when warm. A nice dramatic colour change!

[2 coats: Born Pretty temperature change polish #100]
I was pretty happy with this and it works really well as just a regular creme yellow, a shade which can be pretty hard to find in a easy-to-apply formula.

[Base: Born Pretty temperature change polish #100 (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty silver stamping polish, Bundle Monster BM-201]
So I stamped over it with Born Pretty stamping polish in silver with one of the designs from Bundle Monster plate BM-201. This is how it looks over the yellow, and then with slightly warmed up tips!

[Base: Born Pretty temperature change polish #100 (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty silver stamping polish, Bundle Monster BM-201]
I think my original idea may have been to have stamp shade that blends into the base but becomes more obvious when the temperature change happens. Turns out that the metallic silver stands out no matter what though! I'll keep this in mind for next time...




0 comments:

Post a Comment