; Plisherrific: Blue Baroque - Rimmel Little Boy Blue, Black floral lace nail foil

Nov 30, 2015

Blue Baroque - Rimmel Little Boy Blue, Black floral lace nail foil


Here's a nail foil manicure I wore a few weeks ago.

[Fancy wallpaper]

I was going for the contrast of black and blue but unfortunately, I think the lace/floral print on this particular foil is too large for my nubbins at the time...

[Bottle to nail: Rimmel Little Boy Blue (2 coats)]
I started with a base of Rimmel Little Boy Blue, a medium blue creme.

[2 coats: Rimmel Little Boy Blue]

I'm not actually sure why it photographs unevenly but as far as I remember, I didn't have an issue with application. As much as I love the shinies, I've been picking up quite a few basic bright cremes as a base for nail art.

[BaseRimmel Little Boy Blue (2 coats); Foil: Black floral lace]
After allowing the base to dry, I put on a layer of nail foil glue, waited 10-15 minutes before applying this black/transparent floral lace design nail foil. As I mentioned earlier, the size of the print sort of drowns out the details as I didn't get much on each nail. Oh well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment