; Plisherrific: Speckled Sky - Jordana My Superstar, Orly High On Hope

Nov 12, 2015

Speckled Sky - Jordana My Superstar, Orly High On Hope

I decided to try out some oldies but goodies because I had forgotten how they looked on the nails.

[Base: Orly High On Hope
Topcoat: Jordana My Superstar]
It's rare that I remember to photograph the bottles, so here we go:

[Left: Jordana My Superstar
Right: Orly High On Hope]
From the picture above you would think that I've been hitting up Jordana My Superstar like it's the last nail polish on earth. But no, a lot of it is used because I used it to make a couple other franken polish. I actually have quite a few franken polishes, I just rarely post them because I don't think people are that interested. 

I do use Orly's High On Hope quite a bit as a base. The colourshift shimmer you see in the bottle is not visible on the nails but it's useful as a navy-ish base polish. As you case in the pictures, it's not a dark navy blue, but more of a dusty navy blue shade.

[Base: Orly High On Hope
Topcoat: Jordana My Superstar]
I had forgotten how much I liked My Superstar until I tried it out again. I love the gold, red and light blue glitter combo. The glitter density is pretty good too and only requires one coat to achieve the look above. I really like the combination of My Superstar against High On Hope. It looks colourful but restrained at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment