; Plisherrific: Flashback Fun - Essie Da Bush, Zoya Yara, Zoya Logan, Sinful Colors Rise & Shine, NYX Girls Gilded Glitter

Jan 18, 2016

Flashback Fun - Essie Da Bush, Zoya Yara, Zoya Logan, Sinful Colors Rise & Shine, NYX Girls Gilded Glitter


Okay, this here is a fairly old set of photos... over 3 years old, oh dear... So I'm going to try my best to remember what polishes I used for this set of skittles!

[Gold splash]
Okay, ignoring the fact that all of them have a generous coat of gold flake topper over them... From pinky to index, I'm pretty sure it was Essie Da Bush, Zoya Yara (on both ring and middle) and Zoya Logan.

[Pinky to thumb: Essie Da Bush, Zoya Yara x 2, Zoya Logan, Sinful Colors Rise and Shine;
Flakie: NYX Girls Gilded Glitter]
Hmmm... I thiiink the thumb may be Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, which really doesn't match the rest! What was I thinking! =p Probably that I had a whole lot of greens on my desk at the time and that I wanted to use them allllllll~

[Pinky to index: Essie Da Bush, Zoya Yara x 2, Zoya Logan;
Flakie: NYX Girls Gilded Glitter]
The gold flakies are from NYX Girls Gilded Glitter. Isn't it lovely! I'm kinda inspired to dig it out again and slap it over a nice rich blue... possibly with a matte topcoat over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment