; Plisherrific: Sparkling Dark - W7 Midnight Debris

Jan 7, 2016

Sparkling Dark - W7 Midnight Debris

Let's bring on the shiny!

[2 coats of W7 Midnight Debris on black]
These photos are from ages ago so I can't remember what black nail polish I used as the base, but that's not thaaaaaaat important, right? I hope you guys aren't here for my black base nail polishes!

Anyway, this is W7's Midnight Debris, which I think is a rather cute name. Midnight Debris is a glitter topper, with magenta, green, silver and holo hex glitter in a clear base.

[2 coats of W7 Midnight Debris on black]
W7's nail polishes smell a bit funky but the glitter payload for this one is pretty good. Very nice and dense. It was easy to apply and easy to smooth out with a quick dry top coat. I liked the colour combination and thought this was a pretty good purchase for its price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment