; Plisherrific: Glorious Grape - Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum

Feb 15, 2016

Glorious Grape - Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum


Just a plain swatch today, a basic shade even, but what a beauty!

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum (2 coats)]
There are probably a million blurples out there, and I've probably got more than one in my collection... but this one is such a no fuss, glowy shade that I'm glad I decided to grab it!

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum]
This shade is Passionate Plum from the Maybelline Color Show line. This was two coats, nice and opaque, good dry time and glossy finish.

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum]
Nothing really much to complain about here! If you're looking for a simple blurple for the stash, then this is a great one to have. It also makes a lovely base for stamping, as I'll show you in my next post! =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment