; Plisherrific: Lighten Up - Australis Friend Like Me

Mar 7, 2016

Lighten Up - Australis Friend Like Me


I've been working on building up my collection of basic cremes now that I'm concentrating on getting my stamping down pat. It's going pretty well!

[Bottle to nail: Australis Friend Like Me (2 coats)]
Today I have Friend Like Me by Australis - a lovely pale cornflower blue creme. It's such a striking shade, somehow being both extremely light, but still distinctly blue.

[2 coats: Australis Friend Like Me]
This was two thin coats, good opacity and dries nice and glossy.

[2 coats: Australis Friend Like Me]
I do have a pretty good stash of no-fuss Rimmel and Australis creme polishes for stamping bases now! So check out next week's post for what I added on top of this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment