; Plisherrific: Low-rise Skinny - Maybelline Color Show Denims Styled Out

Mar 22, 2016

Low-rise Skinny - Maybelline Color Show Denims Styled Out


The cool change had me a bit under the weather so I completely forgot about preparing a post for Monday - so here's a quick one just a wee bit late!

[Where my 501s at?]
I originally did this to stamp over but ended up not being home very much that week and so it remained a plain manicure from start to finish.

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Denims Styled Out (1 coat)]
This is Maybelline Color Show Denims in Styled Out. I love this concept! It's a deep blue, slightly desaturated with tons of heavy silver shimmer. The end result really looks like a dark wash denim.

[1 coat: Maybelline Color Show Denims Styled Out]
Great formula, opaque in one careful coat and quick drying to boot. This actually dries slightly matte as you can see and it lasted over a week without topcoat before I removed it for something new! All in all, a great shade and polish.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely color and finish. This is something worth trying out.

    ReplyDelete