; Plisherrific: Orange Raspberry - LA Girl Color Addict Indulge, China Glaze Ahoy!

Apr 26, 2016

Orange Raspberry - LA Girl Color Addict Indulge, China Glaze Ahoy!


One of my friends very recently gifted me a few polishes to add to my pile, so I decided to use some of them in a mani together!

[Juiced up]
It turned out pretty juicy! A bit on the summery side, but probably a nice reminder of warmer days now that we're heading straight for colder weather.

[Bottle to nail: LA Girl Color Addict Indulge (2 coats)]
I started with a base of LA Girl Color Addict in Indulge, a super juicy orange with lots of gold shimmer. If you were really careful, you could possibly get this opaque in one coat. However, I think two thin ones work best.

[ 2 coats: LA Girl Color Addict Indulge]
Absolutely a dream to work with, nice even formula with lots of pigment. Quick dry time as well.

[Bottle to nail: China Glaze Ahoy!; Base: LA Girl Color Addict Indulge (2 coats)]
Over the tips, I then sponged on China Glaze Ahoy! from the Anchors Away collection, which is a blue-leaning pink with large flecks of gold shimmer all the way through. 

[Base: LA Girl Color Addict Indulge (2 coats); Tips: China Glaze Ahoy!]
It's not a perfectly smooth gradient in photos, but it looks much more gradual from afar. I think the trick here is using the two polishes which both contain a gold shimmer.

It ended up being quite a subtle gradient but one I'm quite happy with!


0 comments:

Post a Comment