; Plisherrific: Mark XLVI - Lacquistry Rediculous, Essence Make It Golden, More Nail Polish Coinage, Color Style 36

May 13, 2016

Mark XLVI - Lacquistry Rediculous, Essence Make It Golden, More Nail Polish Coinage, Color Style 36

Soooooooooooooo, who's watched Captain America: Civil War? :D :D :D

If anyone know me at all, then you would know I'm Team Iron Man! I did an Iron Man themed nail polish when  I went to watch CA: CW this week, so here it is.

[Accent nail - Base: More Nail Polish Coinage, Tips: Color Style 36
Other nails - Base: Lacquistry Rediculous, Tips: Essence Make It Golden]
The base is Lacquistry's Rediculous, a shiny red foil-like nail polish. I used Essence's Make It Golden, a gold hex glitter with gold microglitter, for the gradient-ish tips. On the accent nail, I used my favourite gold glitter, which is More Nail Polish's Coinage. Such a gorgeous polish, packed full of various gold, holo and red glitter. The tips on the accent nail is Color Style 36, a solid red flakie.

It's not terribly creative but it's hotrod red and gold, which are Iron Man colours, and it's obviously very low profile as J.A.R.V.I.S. says. :P  I got a surprising number of lovely comments on this. My plans to subconsciously promote Iron Man is working, mwahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment