; Plisherrific: Candy Girl - Sally Hansen Royal Icing

Jun 16, 2016

Candy Girl - Sally Hansen Royal Icing

When I looked at this nail polish, I had the Archies' Sugar Sugar song playing in my head, which is why I have part of the lyrics as my title today!

[Sally Hansen Royal Icing]
Sally Hansen's Royal Icing is from their Sugar Coat collection. As you can tell immediately, this is a textured matte nail polish.

[Sally Hansen Royal Icing]
First, let me say that I love the name Royal Icing. It seems so fitting and it sounds so delicious. Royal Icing is very sheet and it would need more coats than advisable for it to be opaque. As it is, even with three thick coats, you can still see a visible nail line.

Royal Icing is a light blue textured polish with a faint pink shimmer. It dries quickly and I do think it's pretty but it definitely needs to go over something else as a base if the VNL is a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment