; Plisherrific: Witchy Brew - Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams

Jun 20, 2016

Witchy Brew - Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams


I'm (still!) slowly working through gifts from Jme, oh dear! So many untrieds...

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams (2 coats)]
This beautiful shade is Emily de Molly's Cauldron of Dreams - what a great name! 

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams]
Cauldron of Dreams is a deep blurple jelly base packed full of multichrome flakies of fairly small size, giving a lovely shimmery effect. The first coat went on a bit thin but it was fully opaque in two coats. It did do a strange thing, separating on my nail into blank circles, sort of like OPI's 'spotted' polish. Possibly because I didn't wait for my base coat to dry properly before putting on the first coat... Interesting!

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Cauldron of Dreams]
Anyway, all clear by the time I put the second coat on. Quick dry time but I popped on a layer of topcoat for extra shine as usual. Quite a dark shade, as you can tell from the second photo, but the flakes really pop in sunshine or direct light!

0 comments:

Post a Comment