; Plisherrific: Printed Pink - Sally Hansen Cerise, Mundo de Unas Ribbon, Born Pretty BPL-026

Jul 6, 2016

Printed Pink - Sally Hansen Cerise, Mundo de Unas Ribbon, Born Pretty BPL-026


So here is the stamping manicure that I did over my base shade from a few days ago.

[Pinked up]
I think I could probably have done better with the colour combination... but let's go through what we've got here!

[Bottle to nail: Sally Hansen Cerise (2 coats)]
Quick recap of my base shade - Sally Hansen Cerise from the Complete Salon Manicure range, a bright pink creme.

[Stamping plate: Born Pretty BPL-026]
I was very generously provided with a stamping plate from Born Pretty for review. This particular plate is Born Pretty BPL-026. As usual, it arrives with a protective blue film and a gorgeous cardboard sleeve for storage.

[Stamping plate: Born Pretty BPL-026]
The patterns are generally floral/foliage based but there was a nice sweater knit pattern (bottom row, 2nd from left) that I wanted to try out so that's what I picked!

[Bottle to nail: Mundo de Unas Ribbon; Base: Sally Hansen Cerise (2 coats)]
The stamping polish that I used was Mundo de Unas stamping polish in Ribbon which is a pale dusty lilac shade. However, after stamping it looks more like a faded white, possibly also due to my base shade.

[Plate to nail: Born Pretty BPL-026;
Base: Sally Hansen Cerise (2 coats); Stamping: Mundo de Unas Ribbon]
Here's the stamping in comparison to the plate itself! I really like how the pattern is large enough so even if you have large/long nails, there's no problem getting full coverage.

[Base: Sally Hansen Cerise (2 coats);
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Ribbon, Born Pretty BPL-026]
I think I could probably have scraped off less and gotten more of a sweater knit pattern! I think the way I ended up with, it looks more like leaves or even a tire track pattern if you got creative with colours! There's a thought for another time!

There are plenty of other amazing patterns on this plate and I did some test stamps of a few. The details are picked up amazingly well, especially in that fourth pattern there where even the fine details are visible in the stamp!

If you like this plate, it's available here at Born Pretty! There's plenty of other great stuff too so check it out, and don't forget we have a 10% off code that you can use as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment