; Plisherrific: In the Rough - Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10, Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004

Aug 8, 2016

In the Rough - Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10, Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004


As usual, I jazzed up last week's mani with a stamping design!

[Diamonds diamonds diamonds]
I actually had to think a bit before picking a shade and design to go with. Gold or black seemed a bit too easy but everything else sort of got drowned out by the brightness of the base shade.

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10 (2 coats)]
Once again, my base was two coats of Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10 with no topcoat. Lovely colour!

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Chromeo; Base: Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10 (2 coats)]
I ended up picking Hit the Bottle Chromeo, a nice bright silver stamping polish. I was really impressed with how well the silver stood out from the green, almost a platinum shade.

[Plate to nail: Born Pretty BP-L004;
Base:
Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10 (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Chromeo]
To make sure the design wasn't drowned out, I also made sure to pick a design that wasn't too fine. This diamond one that I picked out is from Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L004 which I'm slowly but steadily working through!

[Base: Dance Legend Velvet Mini 10 (2 coats);
Stamping
: Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004]
And here's the finished product! Quite happy with this one even though I was really just playing around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment