; Plisherrific: Cybernet - OPI So Elegant, Essie jiggle hi, jiggle low

Sep 22, 2016

Cybernet - OPI So Elegant, Essie jiggle hi, jiggle low

Let's take a break from our regular schedule of stamping to talk about glitter.

[Base: Essie jiggle hi jiggle low
Top: OPI So Elegant]
I haven't played with glitter for awhile. The base of this nail polish is Essie's jiggle hi jiggle low, which is this shiny warm-silver foil. The glitter on top of that is OPI's So Elegant, which is a glitter topper consisting of matte black and grey-blue hex glitter of different sizes. 


[Base: Essie jiggle hi jiggle low
Top: OPI So Elegant]
I think I do like this colour combo between the base and the glitter. I like So Elegant but unfortunately, it's not very dense and I felt I had to fish for glitter sometimes which took a little of the fun out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment