; Plisherrific: Grape Expectations - OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

Sep 26, 2016

Grape Expectations - OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?


I'm pretty much 3.5 people at work for the next few weeks so it's been tough finding some time to play with nails, edit pics and write up posts... so this is going to be short and sweet!

[Bottle to nail: OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? (2 coats)]
This here was given to me by one of my colleagues. My workmates are stoked to have a polish addict in their midst, and very kindly contribute to my addiction! =p This is OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? from the Spring 2012 Holland collection.

[2 coats: OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?]
It's a red-leaning purple creme that also has subtle copper shimmer running through it. The shimmer is not particularly obvious on the nail. Mostly opaque at two coats, which is what I used here. Good formula, relatively quick dry time - a nice no-fuss creme basically.

[2 coats: OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?]
It actually comes off looking a bit dusty purple on the nail. I don't think I like or dislike it particularly, just a nice neutral shade that... you guessed it! Would make a great base for stamping.... Wonder what next week's post will be about... =p



0 comments:

Post a Comment