; Plisherrific: Dainty Scales - OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L004

Oct 3, 2016

Dainty Scales - OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L004


So I did a quick stamp over last week's polish and here it is!

[Daisy chains]
Yes, my go-to stamping shade is always gold.... Although I did attempt a rose stamp in red but it didn't pop against the purple like I'd hoped, so I switched to gold instead.

[Bottle to nail: OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? (2 coats)]
Quick recap of my base from last week - OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? a red-leaning purple creme with subtl copper shimmer.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold (stamping)]
I didn't end up taking a photo of the stamping colour I used, but I've previously used it in another post so I reused the photo from that. This is Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, a pale gold stamping polish.

[Base: OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L004]
The design I used was from Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L004. I am determined to try all the patterns from that plate! So far I've used 6 out of the 21... definitely still a ways to go!

As for this pattern... I think the placement could've been better. But the design itself was not particularly centred on the plate and I couldn't be bothered fluffing around with placement when I was stamping. I do think that it would look really nice with a rhinestone placed at each central dot of the design though! A thought for next time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment