; Plisherrific: The Three Sides - Essie DJ Play That Song, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BPL-027

Oct 27, 2016

The Three Sides - Essie DJ Play That Song, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BPL-027

These photos have been sitting in my computer for awhile and I have just rediscovered them!

[Base: Essie DJ Play That Song
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BPL-027]
The base is Essie's DJ Play That Song which is a dark pink creme nail polish. I stamped on top of that with Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold, using a pattern from Born Pretty's BPL-027 plate.

[With Stamping Plate Born Pretty BPL-027]
The pattern used is the 4th from the left on the first row. I think I have liked almost every single pattern from this BPL-027 stamping plate, which is a rare treat.

[Base: Essie DJ Play That Song
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BPL-027]
I have to say, I love this colour combination. And Hit the Bottle's stamping polishes are so nice for stamping, because they always produce such sharp, crisp lines and awesome opacity. They're real easy to use for stamping.

You can see from the straight on photo that I really struggled with lining up the stamper so that I stamped on this pattern straight. All the triangles are at a diagonal angle, instead of being stamped on straight unfortunately. But otherwise, I really do love the pattern and the colours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment