; Plisherrific: Cloud Surfing - Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L005

Nov 28, 2016

Cloud Surfing - Revlon Parfumerie Surf Spray, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L005


I couldn't leave last week's base shade just empty like that, so I went ahead and stamped over it!

[Eye in the sky!]
Blue and white always goes well together... especially when your stamping design is based on clouds!

[Bottle to nail: Revlon Surf Spray (3-4 coats)]
Here's my base shade again - Surf Spray from the Revlon Parfumerie range. A lovely glowing colour, but unfortunately a bit sheer and requires 3-4 coats. Nice fresh marine scent though!

[Base: Revlon Surf Spray (3-4 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L005]
I used a plain white creme stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Snowed In) and Born Pretty plate BP-L005 for the stamping design.

[Base: Revlon Surf Spray (3-4 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L005]
I did this in quite a rush one night so I'm relatively happy with how it turned out. The fine details were still picked up but as you can see, I might have to focus a bit more on placement next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment