; Plisherrific: Bugs Life - Maybelline Show Time Pink, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Hehe 089

Jun 19, 2017

Bugs Life - Maybelline Show Time Pink, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Hehe 089


I was so nerdily pleased with this manicure!

[Contamination!]
Bugs bugs bugs! A most appropriate stamping plate gifted to me by Jme! My doctorate was in microbiology and although I don't work in the exact field anymore, it's still a favourite.

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Show Time Pink (2 coats)]
My base from last week is Maybelline Color Show in Show Time Pink, a nice basic pink creme.

[Hehe plate 089]
Here's the plate - Hehe plate 089. Isn't it super adorable! I used the design on the left, but the ones on the right are also awesome. I can't wait to try them out as well.

[Base: Maybelline Show Time Pink; Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Hehe 089]
Using a black creme stamping polish (Hit the Bottle As Black As Night), I stamped over the pink with different parts of the design, then topped off with a nice glossy layer of topcoat.

[Base: Maybelline Show Time Pink; Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Hehe 089]
I think my favourite part is the bacilli chains - so good! I should totally look for more science-themed stamping designs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment